Thursday, April 26, 2007

what to do eh?

Yes, this may be the epitome of boredom which results in something, rather leftfield in my books, in things to do on a Thursday night.

Well, boredom yes but that would be one of the few contributing reasons that I decided to hit the links.

One of em would be that I have been deprived of much physical excercise thanks to this damn throat infection which ocurred last week.

The other reason would be "Ian Time"?, yes, I do have afew thoughts swimming around up there, rather than sit at home and walloe in it, thought I'd do something productive.

And lastly, why not? Signs of age perhaps...?

And the aftermath of it all? A couple of hooks, 2 or 3 "grass cutter" shots and majority of dang good ones ("ahem") after, a back thats outta sync and a slightly sprained ankle that just got tweaked lil more.

Feels good though ....

Free Web Counters
Discount Cruises
<bgsound src="http://h1.ripway.com/idlc/1.wav">