Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Indeed, has been awhile since I wrote something here, well hasn’t been much to write about to begin with, same old routine, day in, day out, week in, week out blah blah blah….

There are things I would want to write about, but don’t think it be advisable due to the risk of my halth, sfaftey and well being.

Nonetheless there has been quite abit of crap being cluttered in my noggin for the past few weeks or so, but what’s new eh?

So here’s a peak into this wonderful world of mine, smittering of thoughts and quotes from myself and other people around me:

“The world is made up of different sorts of individuals, you get the normals and the weird ones, if not it wouldn’t be called the world if we were all the same ...” (well said…)

“I’ll put in a world for you ….” (f’ing mofo…)

”The world’s your oyster, how do you want to shuckle and eat it?”

“Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes…”

“If you wanna kiss the sky better learn how to kneel.”

“I want to shine on, in the hearts of men, I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand…”

“You’re free, to be whatever you, whatever you choose if it’s right or wrong it’s alright…”

“Success is a journey, not a destination.”

“What drives you?”

“Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion…”

“Why do you have to worry? there’s always a table and chair waiting for you at the end of the day….” (not getting my hopes up..sigh..)

“What game shall we play today? How about the oen where you don’t get your way? Even if you do, it’s okay…”

“I’m just a soul, who’s intentions are good, oh Lord please don’t let me be misunderstood..”


So there’s everything hung out to dry, rather lyrical. Having done this exercise of clearing up some memory space does do wonders … happy thoughts…..

Free Web Counters
Discount Cruises
<bgsound src="http://h1.ripway.com/idlc/1.wav">