Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Cow

As it is, as someone in the office has coined this pretty much frequently used phrase, for those who which to advance in their path, “Waiting Til The Cows Come Home”.

In many respects we all are, the ‘Cows’ could be anything to be I guess, a cash cow according to the BCG, or well, the answer to your question as the way it is, whatever it may be.

Yes, writing vaguely again. Disclaimer: Go write your own blog if you think me wanna act cheem.

Anywho, as most of my friends would tell, I’ve been waiting til the cows comes home, in a way it’s good and bad. But I guess as I have found out, everyone, who is a minion in their form, is serving their mandatory 8 hours sentence of being incarcerated in a cell.. oops.. I meant cubicle.

As I have learnt form time and time again, people who have a few more yers of thi ahead of me (everythings relative). In some instances they are right, this 2 years or so seems to be an eternity, and yet a flash of lightning through my ver existence so far.

Don’t hope what you wish for. Seriously, you’d be up for it when you least expect it, I would think you would subtley and subconsciously slowly fit into the mould you want to be, it’s all about learning and time, being concaved.

These 2 years, would be superficially nothing years for me, but to wait and wait, learning come with failures and mistakes, would that be considered an achievement? To learn even though you can show it, as yet?

It takes time, it takes time, your time will comes, don’t need to reinforce that to me, I would be pretty flushed now if I had a penny for everytimie I heard that.

Hence, I am waiting for the cow to come home, hopefully in amonth or so…..

Free Web Counters
Discount Cruises
<bgsound src="http://h1.ripway.com/idlc/1.wav">