Monday, June 09, 2008

Might As Well....

“pos©: Jogobonito Portu-gal!!! says:
and yesh abt my blog ..will start writing soon.
XXX says:
gd gd..look forward 2 reading it.
pos©: Jogobonito Portu-gal!!! says:
haha now this what i find laughable ppl actually looking forwrad to reading my rubbish
XXX says:
hey it's entertaining..
pos©: Jogobonito Portu-gal!!! says:
er.. thanks .. “

Yes, rong rong time no write, and so this will hopefully be a prolong continuation of contributing to what already is, awhole lotta junk and usage of bandwidth on the web.

Seriously I haven’t really got a stinking clue as to why people actually read this blog of really random, bordering on the lines and brink of insanity and blah blah blah ….

But! Uh-hum, to adoring public ‘ahem’, thanks for the support of you wanting me to bore you. Ok enough of this modesty ……

Reasons of my lack of written vandalism? I think I gotten rather bored of writing to be honest. Everything seems to be the same I started working: Eat, Sleep, Drink … and feel free to fill in work in no orderly way in that patteren. So in other words, everything is that of a routine and plain mundaneness.

‘What a Difference a Day Made’ as the song would go. Doesn’t seem to be the theme for me in this year or so, though in a way and of course it has to be, have experienced quite afew things that came along the way during this period of bloglessness: Failures, disappointment, Despair, Lost, Anticipation, Love, Natural/Unnatural High, Elation, Exuberance, Joy I could go on with this list of clichéd, but honest description of the human emotion, but you get the picture. That’s all part of growing up. I’ve learnt sometimes never to hope what you wish for (er, saying is in the correct way right??).

‘Yesterday is in the past, tomorrow is of a mystery, and today is a gift, hence it’s the present’

Does hold alotta truth, even though it comes from Master Wu Gui from Kungfu Panda (erm, laugh as you may), but I guess live for the moment?

For the moment I would just like to thank the creators of Youtube, Facebook and other mindless forms of procrastination and timekilling, for already being incriminated, I shall shut up now. But thank you college nerds, for you are now billionaires, and the rest of us are throwing sheep and virtually toilet papering other fellow web slackers.

Rubbish to be continued ….

Free Web Counters
Discount Cruises
<bgsound src="http://h1.ripway.com/idlc/1.wav">